Tranquil Deception require bassist/vocalist.

Hey Everyone

Just thought I would put this out there.

We're looking to expand our line-up and are seeking Expressions of Interest from people interested in playing bass and/or singing for us.

Bassist - Must have own gear and ability to make a strong commitment to the band. We have historically jammed on Sundays and you need to be available on this day. Reference points for our style are Sunn O))) and Agalloch. The process will be that you come along to a jam to check us out (if you haven't seen us live yet) and then if you're still interested, bring your gear to our next jam to learn one of our songs and for us to assess your level of skill. Following that we will discuss this amongst ourselves and notify you of the decision we have reached.

Vocalist - We are looking for someone who has the ability to sing in both the harsh black metal style and a good clean vocal. Reference Agalloch for an example of what we're looking for. You will be expected to contribute some lyrics that are in-line with our vision, some lyrics have already been written and you will be shown these as an example, as well as being given literary reference points.

Any Expressions of Interest can be directed to tranquil_deception@hotmail.com, Myself, Kim or Arron over Facebook or the Tranquil Deception Myspace page.

Thanks to everyone who has shown their support in the past. We look forward to seeing you all at future shows.

Shaun
Tranquil Deception

And as recently pulled off their myspace page:

Bassist Found And Other News
I would like to take the pleasure of announcing that our new bassist has been found. Arron, Kim and myself would like to welcome Megan to the band. We look forward to working towards our goals with Megan and are proud to have her in the band.

In other news we have a gig coming up early next year as well as some other exciting new developments. More details to come soon.

See you all in front of the stage.

Shaun
Tranquil Deception

All ends well it seems.:kickass: