Trans Siberian Orchastra

MetalHead666

GoatBoy
Sep 23, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
Has anyone ever heard the Trans Siberian Orchastra? I just heard some of it and I think it's really fucking cool. I like it. Does anyone like it? I just heard it so, i maybe a little behind the times, oh well.

yeah, they kick ass. Granted the guitar work isn't very intricate, nor hard to play; it still sounds fucking sweet and it's a great idea to mesh metal with classical songs. :)

Funny, I've been downloading a lot of Trans-Siberian Orchestra lately for the Christmas time. And also Gary Hoey. If you want to hear someone play good Christmas music check out Gary Hoey-God Rest.

Trans-Siberian are fantastic. Their first Christmas CD has it all. I just got my tickets to see them on the 11th. I saw them two years ago in NYC and with Skolnick and it was awesome. Can't wait to go again.

If you absolutely MUST have Christmas music on round the holidays, throw some TSO in there and I guarantee no wives, girlfriends, aunts, uncles, parents or children will complain. It's a win-win situation! :)

TSO is one of the kewlest bands around that are doing the neo-classical thing. Savatage has always been killer - anyone hear Al Pitrelli on Megadeths last album? Awesome, nice guy too. got to meet him and Dave Ellefson while they were here working on a project witha local band