TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA ANNOUNCES WINTER TOUR 2021

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
"Multi-platinum, progressive rock group, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), today announced its highly-anticipated Winter Tour will be back for 2021. In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the group’s landmark album Christmas Eve And Other Stories, this year’s multi-sensory extravaganza kicks off on Wednesday, November 17th with performances in Green Bay and Council Bluffs, and will visit 59 cities for 99 performances across America before concluding on Thursday, December 30th in Cleveland and St. Louis (see full itinerary below and www.trans-siberian.com)."

https://bravewords.com/news/trans-siberian-orchestra-announces-winter-tour-2021

Not sure what to think about this. On the one hand, Xmas Eve and Other Stories is consistently the best album they've done live. However, I saw them return to that album two years ago and it wasn't quite the same as it was before they went on to the other TSO albums. It wasn't a bad performance--it was just lacking something, perhaps coming across as a bit too slick and polished, like they had been throughout the 2010's. Still, I might check it out for the hell of it.

They're coming through town & I've never seen them. It would be a shame for them to hang it all up before I get to see them. Still this covid business has me a little spooked about going. With Paul O'Neill gone, it makes me wonder how long they will continue.

Reactions: Kez
we are traveling to Birmingham to see TSO so we can see the West lineup since the East lineup is in Atlanta.