TRANSCENDING live with LYCANTHIA & RAVEN BLACK NIGHT(s.a.)

RAVENBLACKNIGHTgig.jpg

Should be an epic night of Metal!!
Anyone yet to see RAVEN BLACK NIGHT do not miss them this time!
One of australia's best Metal acts imo!

I don't like the flyer Dave. Too doomy.

I've been listening to a few doom recommendations to acclimate myself and am actually liking quite a few Candlemass and The 3rd And the Mortal songs. Maybe there's something to this "doom" business after all... bring it on :kickass:

I don't like the flyer Dave. Too doomy.

I've been listening to a few doom recommendations to acclimate myself and am actually liking quite a few Candlemass and The 3rd And the Mortal songs. Maybe there's something to this "doom" business after all... bring it on :kickass:
:kickass: Epicus, Nightfall and Tales of Creation are amazing albums. If you like Candlemass give Beyond the Crimson Horizon by Solitude Aeturnus a listen. Same style as Candlemass with the odd thrash section and some John Arch worship vocals every now and then.

cool lineup! for those going, looking for something to do in the afternoon sleepmakeswaves will be doing an in-store performance at utopia records at 2pm that day, leaving plenty of time to hit up the lansdowne before this gig!

utopia19042008.jpg

Doors are at 7.30pm but TM doesn't kick off till 8.30pm as it gives you all a little leeway to get there on time,see hello to friends,grab a beer and position yourself for somekiller Drog! (Doom/Prog)
Tempe may not be the most convenient place for all to get to so leave plenty early.
TM will be playing for 45mins, same for LYCANTHIA and an hour for RBN.
Should be huge!!!:headbang: