Travel information for foreign visitors to the DVD gig

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
For the foreign visitors who attend the gig on October 9th in Gothenburg, here's the info i received from the venue after my request for travel information to the venue:

I apologize for the lack of english information on our website, it's a work in progress.
Storan is located right in the centre of Gothenburg, on Kungsportavenyn.
It's very easy to get to, as most trams (streetcars) and busses stops right outside on the stop called Kungsportsplatsen. Theres also a turistinformation centre on Kungsportsplatsen if you need further directions.
If you plan on going here straight from the airport, that's no problem either. The airport bus also stops at Kungsportplatsen.

You find the official Gothenburg website at
www.goteborg.com, it's loaded with information for visitors.

Enjoy your stay and welcome to Storan

1Time said:
do you know of the Hotel Gothia Towers? I am thinking of staying there. Is this near the venue?
Yes I know of the hotel.
It's a bit futher from the venue, approx twice as far (I think).
And, I'm not sure of this, but I think it's a bit more expensive.

Azrael LenGraden said:
:wave: Hey...I'm going to be in Gothenburg from the U.S.A. for the weekend, staying at the Hotel Liseberg Heden, covering the DVD concert for the E-zine Detrirus. ANy other Americans plan on attending the show?
Hey Azrael...I read Detrirus all the time...I'm on some other lists with VonGoober, who's kind enough to always pass it along! :)

I will be attending from the US also. I'm getting into Gothenburg Saturday morning and staying at the same hotel. Looking forward to the show and meeting up with other fans!

Chris

ytsejamr said:
Hey Azrael...I read Detrirus all the time...I'm on some other lists with VonGoober, who's kind enough to always pass it along! :)

I will be attending from the US also. I'm getting into Gothenburg Saturday morning and staying at the same hotel. Looking forward to the show and meeting up with other fans!

Chris

Great Chris, maybe we can hook up...I have no idea what the hell there is to do during the day in Gothenburg? I was going to try and visit Los Angered Studios or Division One. I will have a car so send me a private message if you want to hook up and I'll email you.
:headbang:

Show starts at 9pm, but it would be interesting to know, when the doors will be open, really...wanna be in front row!!!!!!!!!!! ;0)