Travis, have a look at that public Deliverance artwork...

Out of respect for the band, lable, and especially Travis, and the other folks that worked on it behind scenes and whatnot, could you remove that thread until its offically released please?

if only as not to ruin the first time you see the artwork in all its true glory, by seeing this, it'll no doubt ruin the first time you actually see the full thing. it wont be as special, you know?.

To think of it, you're right!
That's absolutly unfair for band, lable, and especially Travis..
I should have think about it earlier...
all my apologies!

Topic deleted...

Shame on you. Why not use your head a bit.

Let's make the things clear...I posted that picture earlier thinking that was actually "THE" official release; how would I know that it wasn't, the actual artwork was already posted in a well establish metal magazine by an emminent journalist. Also, it's foolish to blame and ungry fan to post exclusive material...if that situation makes you angry, you should blame the people responsible to let this "exclusivity" go public. Those people would be to blame in the case that the artwork wasn't meant to be public...

On the other hand, I should have deleted immediatly the topic the moment I knew is wasn't an official release...[thing I knew from a Travis's post on this very board a couple of minutes after the topic was close]. I deleded the topic about an hour after its creation. For my mistake, my apologies go to Travis, Opeth and the Label...as for the others, I think they're enough mature to know if they want to be spoiled or not about the actual cover...

Edit: The quote of me saying that I knew it wasn't the final product was posted after my original topic [which contained the artwork of course]

Originally posted by changso
To think of it, you're right!
That's absolutly unfair for band, lable, and especially Travis..
I should have think about it earlier...
all my apologies!

Topic deleted...

Thanks Changso, most people i think would have just left it up and said to "heck with ya," i applaud you're rectifying the situation.

Rex

Well, the link was deleted before i could look, so I can't confirm it. but only one piece was given to the label for promos, which (like it or not) is the final cover. If the promos are out and thats where it came from it is already public and i guess it's ok....

but i think when the band what's it up, it will be on the official site.

T

Glad to hear that was the real thing indeed!!!
Anyway despite the poor quality of my sample, the artwork is so unique, it's unbelievable...

About the logo and title, will the original version be yours or the one I sent to you?
thanks