Travis Smith Artwork

Whats your favorite Travis Smith artwork (i know, its a hard choice...)???

• Opeth - Blackwater Park

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Opeth - Still Life

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Diabolical Masquerade - Deaths Design

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Katatonia - Tonights Decision

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • King Diamond - Abigail II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Iced Earth - Horror Show

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Demons and Wizards - S/T

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Anathema - Fine Day to Exit

• Suffocation - Despise the Sun

• Death - The Sound of Perseverence

• Malevolent Creation - Envemod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impossible to Choose.....

• Other (if so, post which one)

• Total voters
I choose Opeth - Still Life, but my god, Diabolical Masquerade - Deaths Design. Blackwater Park, the Iced Earths and Demons and Wizards and Suffocation - Despise the Sun are amazing. Very hard to choose, but i think Still Life is a little more amazing..... anyway, goodbye
-Derek

Damn, that IS a tough one. I'm going to have to go with Iced Earth's SWTWC. It's a very hard decision, but as I look at that cover now, man, it's badass. I'm also currently wearing the same shirt, so maybe I'm partisan. Still Life and Demons & Wizards round out my top three favorites. Simply an amazing artist, all his stuff is killer.

It was indeed tough and I have only seen less than a third of them. I would have to say the effort on the Devin Townsend Terria album is my favourite, I guess my avatar may reveal why.

Love the Opeth, Katatonia ones too.
"The Fine Day..." artwork is damn original too, quite a talented guy really! Hail Travis. :)

I'm definitely with Tonight's Decision. THe artwork is simply stunning, and it truly captures the essence of katatonia and their music. The artwork itself is very emotional and moving, stirs emotions in the way good music does.

I'm glad to see Terria was mentioned; I love the entire layout of that album.

Of those listed I went with Tonight's Decision, the perfect combination of eeriness and beauty.

Well, actually it´s Wåhlin. He has also played with bands like Liers In Wait and Grotesque. He has done covers for (apart from Dissection and Emperor) bands like At The Gates, King Diamond, Morgana Lefay, Atheist, Sacrilege, Dismember, Therion, Memento Mori, Mercyful Fate, Memory Garden, Dark Tranquillity, Amorphis, The Crown and Evergrey.