Travis's Gory Surprise

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
I just saw this, sorry if it's been posted:

litendvdcover.jpg

I think this is the live CD/DVD from the Wacken show. That's all I know really... but holy carp I must say, I was stunned by the cover because it is so gory and unlike anything I've ever seen from Smithy. There's a lot of blood and the foot is so ripped open, it looks almost like a "cup" that is holding MORE blood. Of course it's also a bit reminiscent of the Saw movie, where the guy has to cut his foot off and waits until the last second when its too late like a moron.... err but anyway, indeed. I really like this cover.

Also the angling looks cool. You can tell that the foot has been ripped off brutally and thrown aside by the angle of the blood splatter. The toe tag takes a bit of the impact off of that though, as the guy was already dead since he has a death tag on his toe. Unless the murderer was cheesy enough to go on a rampage and then run around tagging everyone's toe that he killed... nay... I'd like to think of it more as a morgue rampage, eviscerating the dead. :p

im going to take a stab and say its a Bloodbath album
seeing as the word above the words "The Wacken carnage" says Bloodbath

Clearly, Captain Obvious. The question was whether it was for the Bloodbath Wacken DVD.