Trendkiller Tour

you may as well call it the headbangers ball tour.

and btw, sworn enemy is great. id say bands like them are really just modern thrash bands. all shall perish great too.
~gR~

Death metal bookended by retarded hardcore bands...that sure is strange in America!! Good thing Kataklysm isn't even very good anyway (except the first few, which rock).

Reactions: AgoliantLives
Serenity In Fire was a shitty album. Everyone song on that motherfucker sounded the same. Everything before that I like. Have yet to listen to their latest.

edit: Maurizio is a shitty vocalist.

Serenity In Fire was a shitty album. Everyone song on that motherfucker sounded the same. Everything before that I like. Have yet to listen to their latest.

edit: Maurizio is a shitty vocalist.

serenity in fire was pretty bad unless you listen to one or two songs because then you won't feel as much repetitiveness...but Prophecy was good and i like maurizios death vocals but the high death vocals are pretty annoying

Death metal bookended by retarded hardcore bands...that sure is strange in America!! Good thing Kataklysm isn't even very good anyway (except the first few, which rock).

Record labels. More people know Sworn Enemy more than Kataklysm,so it would look better from a marketing perspective to have those hardcore bands(since that is the trend) with a band like Kataklysm.

Record labels. More people know Sworn Enemy more than Kataklysm,so it would look better from a marketing perspective to have those hardcore bands(since that is the trend) with a band like Kataklysm.

hardcore isn't a trend, its been around since 1980.

The sad thing is that Kataklysm really doesn't seem terribly out of place on this tour. Going by what little I've heard from those other bands, it's basically a bunch of acts raised on a steady diet of Hatebreed, melodeath, and maybe a little brutal death. That isn't too far off from what Kataklysm has turned into. They're just probably older than those other bands and an edge in being only slightly better. Actually, Sylvain Houde had one of my favorite death metal growls ever on the records he was on. They just haven't been worth a damn to me lately.