Triple Corpse Hammerblow

Im sorry but most jokes that got to do with death, I simply dont find funny but stupid... although your title is quite funny indeed ;)

>Im sorry but most jokes that got to do with death, I simply dont find funny but stupid...

i thought that was what death metal was all about... making fun of death with an adrenaline kick :p

Maybe that name makes sense to you European people. However, to me, it sounds like nothing but a combination of words. A very lame one at that. I think they went a little too out of their way to try and sound hardcore with the titles of their songs. but that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I think Bodom is extremely hardcore, but they're trying to exploit it, and for me it's not working so well. Oh well, love the band for the music, not words.

87. If possible, design the title of your album so that it consists of three completely unrelated words. Dimmu Borgir are the master of this (i.e. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, Spiritual Black Dimensions, Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia, Godless Savage Garden) but you may also want to refer to Immortal's "Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism".

;)

Originally posted by bodomite
:) mabye ill see you on the street next year then dawnghost if you live in rio.

hell yeah man!
I must invite you to GameWorks once you're here, so I can humiliate you in Guitar Freaks!! :)

and it's (kinda) next to the beach as well :)

Originally posted by dawnghost
hell yeah man!
I must invite you to GameWorks once you're here, so I can humiliate you in Guitar Freaks!! :)

and it's (kinda) next to the beach as well :)

I dont play :)