Tripple XXX test/w. slate samples etc..

Jesus, that is one seriously unorthodox chain, cuz the line out I believe already has (shitty) cab emulation on it, and running that through the OD808 and THEN impulses - but hey, it works, and that is definitely what counts!

Jesus, that is one seriously unorthodox chain, cuz the line out I believe already has (shitty) cab emulation on it, and running that through the OD808 and THEN impulses - but hey, it works, and that is definitely what counts!
I'm pretty sure there is not cabinet emulation on the line out. I could be wrong though.

Really? I could've sworn it had it; what's the purpose of it then? Cuz if it's a direct preamp signal, that is NOT something I'd want to run into a console or into the FOH board live, and I always thought that's what a "line out" was for...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked the manual, and I guess it's the equivalent of the "slave out" on the back of rectifiers

In my new clip i used the cab out signal instead of the line out, and it was some difference to the sound. The line out was lacking a littel bit of presence which the cab out didn't lack.

Cheers

crillemannen what sound card are you using? i cant get near the the sound your getting with impulses maybe its my shitty soundblaster....:yuk: