TRIVIUM

Trivium, IMO, are a reasonably lame band. Matt Heafy comes across as a genuine wannabe asshole, and the praise the metal press has given them is totally undeserved.

the_bards_fire said:
http://www.slayted.tkWEHEY! Triviums Matt heafy signed our band "Slayteds" website... visit i was well chuffed...!

I remeber at the oprah house, me and some freinds snuck in and were walking to Johan form Amon Amarth. One guy ended up saying stuff like "You are Way better than the shitty ass crap emo trivium. Why the hell are you opening for that crap, Trivium sucks, you guys rule"

Johan laughed, but then we realized Trivium's bassist was right around the corner from us on his equally gay Apple Laptop, easily within earshot of the conversation.

We thought it was hilarious, because no one likes them, and if you do like them, you arn't people, so it doesnt count.

CliffBurton said:
I remeber at the oprah house, me and some freinds snuck in and were walking to Johan form Amon Amarth. One guy ended up saying stuff like "You are Way better than the shitty ass crap emo trivium. Why the hell are you opening for that crap, Trivium sucks, you guys rule"

Johan laughed, but then we realized Trivium's bassist was right around the corner from us on his equally gay Apple Laptop, easily within earshot of the conversation.

We thought it was hilarious, because no one likes them, and if you do like them, you arn't people, so it doesnt count.

omg you've been to Oprah's house??!!!!111 :lol:

paton:
THAT WONT B ALEXEI, i posted on the children forum bout matt heafy signin our shoutbox, xandy check
out the IP.However, on the small chance it is, i obay him!!

Sir.Rockalot:
But Children Of Bodom people. fuckin' Finnish lords of power/ thrash metal

assenav:
wow matt heafy is a legend!!!! X

joe:
if it is heafy i wud actually worship da shoutbox lol, and i wud appologise 4 my previous post

Sir.Rockalot:
But if it's the real Heafy or not, Trivium still Own...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trivium is good

IF YOU TAKE OUT THEIR SINGER

when he screams he sounds like a fucking frog

and when he sings he sounds gay

Trivium is good

IF YOU TAKE OUT THEIR SINGER

when he screams he sounds like a fucking frog

and when he sings he sounds gay

kinda boring to:Smug:

haha it wasnt even Matt heafy who signed their site, it was somone who thinks Matt Heafy is cool. Which is actually worse than being Matt Heafy.