Trouble

MFTE Cam

Nov 12, 2005
on the road again...
www.mftezine.net
I need honest (that's why I'm posting this here) info on Trouble's new album and tour. I'm going to try and see them here in NY on March 23.

Is the album any good or is Trouble now just a bunch of old guys that should have left well enough alone?

Does anyone know about the setlist? I'd hate to go and have to stand around listening to a 3/4 set of new songs that aren't to standards (I doubt they'd forget about their past, but one never knows).

Thanks guys and gals.

-Cam

Go.

You'll regret it if you don't.

I imagine that they will play three to four new songs at the most and with the recent re-releases of Psalm 9 and The Skull they aren't going to be neglecting those albums.

I saw them five years ago and it was a religious experience. One of the best shows I ever saw. Mostly material from the first four albums. It was pretty fucking wild to be standing next to L.G. Petrov headbanging and seeing him just absolutely lose his shit like everyone else.

As for the new album.....I haven't heard anything and I'm going make a concerted effort to not read any opinions about it until I've had a chance to listen. Escapi, of course, is going to hype it like it is the second coming of Christ and I don't want to get caught in any negative or positive ripples radiating out from that campaign.

Go. You'll be sorry if you don't--they throw the fuck the down.

I'm going make every effort to see them at the end of the month, and I don't have the slightest reservations or concerns about it.

I saw the reunion at Rock Hard festival in Germany a couple years ago - cool! Wagner is such a great frontman. He looks like a normal guy nowadays with his short hair, but once he starts singing...still great!
What I know from the new album is one song I heard in advance on a samler of their Euro-label, and it has been already on the One for the Road EP.