Trying to find a movie...

Jun 2, 2005
okay, it's been at least 15 years or so since i last saw this movie.. my brother rented it from a videostore and i was too young to see it :lol:

But at night i ninja'ed up to the VCR and watched it.. i vaguely remember bits of it here and there, but it was a horror flick for sure.
I remember people being boarded on ship, maybe underwater.. and creatures would come on board as well and devour them... creatures coming out of a belly of a poor guy, tentacles everywhere, and that's all i remember really.

Now i know it's not "alien", it's not "the abyss".. but the last one comes pretty close to how the flick was, but more creepy.

If anyone can help out, cheers.. if not, i'll get no sleep because i NEED to know what it's called. :p

the only thing that comes to mind to me is The Poseidon Adventure... but that was like '72 or something and wasn't strictly a horror flick.

Could it have been 10 years ago rather than 15..?

' A group of heavily armed hijackers board a luxury ocean liner in the South Pacific Ocean to loot it, only to do battle with a series of large-sized, tentacled, man-eating sea creatures who have taken over the ship first. '

Cheers for the help guys!

I will google the titles you gave me Mark, and iekobrid, that might be it! deep rising... it could be about 10 years ago i guess, allthough i could swear it was much longer ago though.

edit:

It's not deep rising.. that is too recent as i though it would be... damnation and curses!

Wow.. yeah, been checking both trailers and it is either leviathan or deep star six for sure!
I have seen both once, but im leaning towards deep star six, allthough the trailer won't really show the gory stuff like creatures coming out of a human body, it seems to ring a bell for sure.
Maybe i should just order both and see which one is the right one.

FYI Leviathan contains several industrial samples used on Nine Inch Nails' "The Downward Spiral"