Trying to form a band

Muso1981

New Metal Member
Jul 18, 2005
Nottingham
Hello

I don't suppose anyone here lives in or around nottingham as I'm trying to form a band, nothing serious just a mess about and maybe make some good music!!

I play guitar but I can kinda play keyboards, I need a singer, drummer, maybe a second guitarist, keyboardist and bassist. Skill level is not important, just willing to have a laugh and stuff.

I'm telling you there are absolutely zero metal bands in Nottingham so one must be formed ASAP! Let me know if you know anyone else who might be interested cheers!

Muso1981 said:
Hello

I don't suppose anyone here lives in or around nottingham as I'm trying to form a band, nothing serious just a mess about and maybe make some good music!!

I play guitar but I can kinda play keyboards, I need a singer, drummer, maybe a second guitarist, keyboardist and bassist. Skill level is not important, just willing to have a laugh and stuff.

I'm telling you there are absolutely zero metal bands in Nottingham so one must be formed ASAP! Let me know if you know anyone else who might be interested cheers!

I live up the road in Derby, so I'll put the word out for you :)

Thanks for the replies, finding people is proving to be impossible must be Fate! :erk:

ShadowRaven, do u know anyone in particular? Male/female young/old Im not fussed (you could say desperate :D )