Trying to get ahold of Classica

ControlledChaos

Unbleeding
Apr 10, 2002
Bay Area, USA
Visit site
Any recommendations? Looks like CM took both Classica and Novembrine Waltz out of their distro... And the only maybe 2 places I've found it are places outside the US, for pretty expensive. No ebay luck either.

ControlledChaos said:
Any recommendations? Looks like CM took both Classica and Novembrine Waltz out of their distro... And the only maybe 2 places I've found it are places outside the US, for pretty expensive. No ebay luck either.

As Nostalgia said maybe you can check amazon but these records are very hard to find in America specially Novembrine waltz,I bought Classica 4 years ago and that was the last time I saw it in a record store and the same goes for novembrine waltz but I had no money to buy it :erk: . So I guess the only thing we can do is keep trying and maybe put some messages on the band's website or guestbook to ask them for a re-issue.

ControlledChaos said:

let's see...
i've got a promo of classica and i'll be extremely pleased to part with it and also with novembrine waltz if you procure me katatonia's "saw you drown" ep... :loco:

**Jester** said:
I have a saw you drown t shirt :D

i do not need that :D
and i already have all (the few they made) kata girlies:cool:.
girlie tees are way more sexy, wouldn't you agree:D ?

WORN_CARILLON said:
I hope to agree when I'll see you :D

109278.jpg
&
100167.jpg
:D

Wow, I guess I got these things just in time, I didn't realize Classica and Novembrine Waltz would become difficult to find. I got them both for like 11 bucks a few years back off the end, and got several other copies of Novembrine Waltz for friends. Sad times. Now Arte Novecento and Wish I Could Dream it Again were problems...had to buy Arte straight from Carmelo (it actually has a sticker on the front with an address to Carmelo Orlando on it :D) and Wish I Could Dream It Again for like 25 bucks used from some guy in New Zealand off ebay. :p

I've been waiting for months for The End records to update with some Novembre, but I've given up. I E-mailed the guys even, but no luck. Haven't you guys tried GEMM?
www.gemm.com
i ordered my waltz and dreams d'azur of there from italy down here to canada.