Trying to nail the "Swedish SAW guitar sound"

Didn't Anders from ATG say they used a Metal Zone in front of Peavey and Marshall solid states? I guess that's one good use of a Metal Zone.

There're different options.
Bloodbath used HM2 + digitech, entombed used Peavey Bandit 1x12.

I'll try to fix this middle are in my sound... I've HM2 made in Taiwan. Is there big difference between this one and made in japan?

I'll try to fix this middle are in my sound... I've HM2 made in Taiwan. Is there big difference between this one and made in japan?

No, almost no difference. I have both versions
Turning up the Color H will give you that characteristic mid honk. Also turn up the Color L for a bass boost.

Heh I've got everything max. :p

Superior 2.0/MF :)

Will superior drummer factory be enough to produce metal right away? I really want to get it, but dont feel like dropping the amount for both it AND the MF right away...is there enough in the basic package to make decent metal with?

Will superior drummer factory be enough to produce metal right away? I really want to get it, but dont feel like dropping the amount for both it AND the MF right away...is there enough in the basic package to make decent metal with?

Hmm... in this clip I've used Superior 2.0 drums and MF cymbals.
In my opinion drums in MF sucks but there're some cool cymbals.
In S2.0 drums are amazing so I'm sure you gonna do some cool metal sounds.
If you want - send me PM, and I'll send you links to my thrash/death clips made only with S2.0 :)