Trying To Read Metal Band Names... Which Are The Most Ridiculous?

FlatulantBob

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2021
Recently did a segment where we tried to read heavy and death metal band names as best we could.

We had our metal head friend pick out some names for us to attempt. It turned out WAY harder than we anticipated. Anywho my question for you guys, what are some of the craziest looking band logo's you've seen?

Would love to do this segment again with some handpicked difficult-to-read band names from these forums, it can be smaller unknown bands or bigger ones, doesn't really matter.

Thanks!

These guys have a wonderfully legible logo as well as being one of the longest (single world) band names.
24539_logo.jpg

Here is another one that is 51 letters that is much more legible :)
Eximperitus.jpg

There is a few others including a South African Brutal DM band with 101 letters of entirely legible scribble and from memory there was a band with a 240 letter title, a name that was just a shit load of words , many medical terms, added together that don't necessarily make sense, but I can't be bothered looking for it before breakfast.

Then there is this old one.
proxy-image

Hotlinking isn't working there but looks like you were trying to link this.

That's the one, it was before breakfast and I hadn't even had my first coffee, I should have checked the address before I posted.

I was trying to go somewhat easy! There's also this band with 55 words in their name:

There is a website I remember reading a while ago that lists a shitload of these silly logos and the bands. I seem to remember one of the comments they made was along the lines of, the more letters in the name, the less talent in the band.