TSE808 / Lecto test (with lolzgreg's ASEM IR) ¯\(°_o)/¯ how do rate?

Nice guitar tone, maybe too much snare, I'd drop it a pair of dB.

May share snare and kick samples? They sound great.

Very good work overall.

Giuseppe [giubis]

Nice. I'm liking the quality of where sims are going. How's TSE808 compare to the Mokafix CreamTube anyway?

I think snare's good, but too loud and it has too many mids going on. The mids could be coming from the room mics though, I'm unsure.

Thanks for the feedback, i think you guys are right about the snare volume.. :loco:

Nice. I'm liking the quality of where sims are going. How's TSE808 compare to the Mokafix CreamTube anyway?

I think snare's good, but too loud and it has too many mids going on. The mids could be coming from the room mics though, I'm unsure.

I have not tested TSE808 excessively enough yet to compare it with Mokafix CreamTube, but it sounds great, a bit tighter i'd say. CreamTube is really sweet too, though.

Ermz I compared the TSE808 against the Creamtube. At first, they are sounding really similar. For days I liked Creamtube better. But I started comparing it again in one and another chain fx. And I found a touch of something more "natural" or "pro" sounding in the TSE808. You have to listen it very well cause the differences are subtle. I think TSE808 sounds little better.

That Ermz-fucker always has the answers, haha! Anyways, thought I'd bring you all down to earth by telling you that as far as sims go, TSS Secrets (that BE-shit) is the best shit you'll ever acquire. You can try it out, argue and rabble as much as you want, still.. nothing beats the real deal. So stop being lazy.

That Ermz-fucker always has the answers, haha! Anyways, thought I'd bring you all down to earth by telling you that as far as sims go, TSS Secrets (that BE-shit) is the best shit you'll ever acquire. You can try it out, argue and rabble as much as you want, still.. nothing beats the real deal. So stop being lazy.

That explains why it sounds like a pregnant TS. All bloated and flubby and shit.

Have you ever compared it to the real thing? I bet not.

bump!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2251287/track01_no_vocals.mp3

second to last update, 95% done, still needs a few changes/tweaks here and there and a proper beginning/ending..

..oh yeah, and vocals of course, but my voice sucks and i cant really sing, so if anyone's up for doing it, then feel free to do so! (and/or contact me)

wow, this sounds great!
It's too short!

shouldn't be too short anymore :loco: