TSO

Aeturnia said:
That's really strange - 3 Wisconsin shows and nothing in Atlanta or FL?? I'm pissed too...they'll be in Milwaukee when I'm out visiting friends and family in DC for the holidays. Maybe I'll have to extend my vacation and catch the DC show on the 22nd of December...

Wow, Green Bay, Madison, and Milwaukee??!!! I might have to go to Mad-Town or Milwaukee (won't be caught dead in FudgePacker land!)

I'm going to the show on the 21st - it doesn't give a location yet, but it'll probably be the First Mariner's Arena again, which is right up the street from my workplace.

Pyramaze51 said:
You go that right about Mark Wood he is awesome, BUTTTTTTTT you gotta to hear the other project he is involved with. VAN HELSING CURSE you talk about fabulous, its Halloween done like TSO does Christmas. Dee Snider is the producer and writter and arranger of the songs, Al Pitrellia is there also . This will blow you away. :hotjump:

I heard something about that a long time ago, but I thought the idea just got scratched! I'll check it out to see what it's like.

I, too, wish to see a performance of "Beethoven's Last Night" someday. In fact, it would be nice to hear another non-Christmas album from them. In fact, it would be nice to hear another Savatage album!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al