Turisas on Metal Hammer TV

Turbo said:
Im actually going to buy that copy.
Is there a possibility for you to buy one copy for me and send it to Germany (of course I´ll pay that)?

Anyway, that MetalHammer TV thingee is really nice... (despite that fact that there are no Finnish vikings... only Swedish ones... or am I wrong in history now?)
I love that short live-gig part. I really need a gig of Turisas on DVD or so! :Spin:

Twilightheart said:
Is there a possibility for you to buy one copy for me and send it to Germany (of course I´ll pay that)?

Anyway, that MetalHammer TV thingee is really nice... (despite that fact that there are no Finnish vikings... only Swedish ones... or am I wrong in history now?)
I love that short live-gig part. I really need a gig of Turisas on DVD or so! :Spin:

No possibility. I found out 4 days ago that I wont be paid to be off sick (broken thumb), which is always nice to know. Lets just say im calling in sick to see Turisas on the 27th October. If work asks why im ill, i will just say that Turisas was so fucking good, I felt ill with excitement.:zombie:

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
I was actually thinking of buying the latest MH, but then I remembered the magazine sux so I didn't :) I read the entire piece on Turisas in the store though :heh:
And, was there any news in it?

But your entry gave me an idea: here in Munich at the main train station is a shop with magazines from all over the world (I once bought a "Terrorizer" there), maybe they have that magazine. Gonna check out tomorrow (and read the story in the shop as well, hehe... as those mags in there cost 20,- Euros each or more... because of taxes and stuff).

1.jpg