Turkish Metal

EphelDuath

Hiljaisuudesta
Jul 10, 2004
Anatolia-Türkiye
www.karabuyu.com
You All Wanted To See How The Turkish Bands Are Growing.There Are Some Cultural Problems And Prejudices That Makes Anatolian Scene UnPopular.I Invite You All,To Turkey,And See The Concerts,How They're Playing. I Claim That Turk Bands Are Playing Crazier Than Many Nordic Guys.I Call All Metal Lovers To Support Other Metal Scenes And Activities.This Makes Our Harmony Cooler. Besides I'm Underlining That,There's No Nordic Black Anymore..They Got Trendy,As You All See.Salute You All.!

metu said:
Many Norsemen still rock, but I couldn't agree more that supporting other scenes helps us all.

Have you some favorite Anatolian bands?

Yeah,I'd Say Satanic Verses From Ankara,They Rock As Well As Nordic Guys.And I Like Nordic Guys,Just Meant We Should Support Any Other Ethnic Styles,Like Anatolian Or Greek Or Russian Styles.

I 100% agree. I love hearing different cultural and ethnic metal as well as traditional music. I also love to help spread the word about it. I particularly enjoy helping scenes and cultures which are far too often overlooked.

Is there a big scene in Ankara? How does it compare with the scene in Istanbul? Is there any action in the South and/or East?

Are there any other bands, black metal or otherwise, which you think some of us might enjoy? I, for one, am very interested in bands who use an ethnic sound. Does Satanic Verses have an Anatolian ethnic sound? What do you think of Pentagram?

There are other bands actually,but they are playing nothing more than rock,We have some cool black bands too,but 1 dont think they'll interest other parts of the world.Hate Pentagram In fact:)But It Is the Locomotive Of Turkish Metal.