tv shows that unexpectedly got you hooked?

Angel
OZ
Dirt
Entourage
The Sopranos
Beauty and the Geek
Dexter
Hell's Kitchen

Plowing is good!
However, you boys should expand to the Travel, Discovery, Science Channel. :zombie:
Maybe my age is showing? Well, I did just have a B-day:lol:

Happy birthday dude!

And yeah, Alyson Hanigen is fucking hot, a good actress too. I used to really like Buffy but it got annoying on later seasons. I really liked Angel too (it has a fucking lame ending though :p).

Plowing is good!
However, you boys should expand to the Travel, Discovery, Science Channel. :zombie:
Maybe my age is showing? Well, I did just have a B-day:lol:

Congrats dude, happy birthday! :kickass:

hm, tv shows... don't watch too much tv but I like unusual characters like Columbo and Monk... maybe 'cause I'm a bit weird too. :cool: CSI is also great, though I just watch the "original" in Las Vegas, don't like David Caruso and Gary Sinise that much...

Oh yeh, Alyson hannigan, the one thats good friends with buffy and xander right?
Yeh she's such an ideal girl, in the show anyways.
Too bad chicks like this don't exist, and too bad we can't go around slaying vampires..
DUDE HOW METAL WOULD THAT BE? ooohh awesome.

Yeah, listening to music on your mp3 and wandering the streets killing vampires with spikes. KICKS FUCKING ASS!!

Hmm, and monk is a pretty good show, whoever the actor is does a really great job. CSI is ok, but gets so boring seeing how every single episode is the exact replica of the one before it. But the original is definately better than Miami, and donno about NY, haven't seen it.

Watching the Deadliest Catch the other nite. Very intense-serious show that actually had one of the funniest moments I have ever seen on TV.
The fishing crews all played practical jokes on one anothers ship / catch. One crew set up a trap with many bags of flour attached to the cable. An opposing crew came along thinking it was the big Kingcrab catch and started frantically pulling in the "set up'' trap . With the wind howling one by one the bags of flour started exploding all over the crew and they had to keep bringing it in without stopping, pop-pop-pop as they hit the dolley the bags just kept exploding all over them. Priceless!