Twelfth Gate and Ion Vein photos posted

Greta pics again!!! II am just curious wht digi are you using? Or make you can shed some light on what settings you use inside to get the ambience of the room and the colors, greta jopb once again.

My digi sucks this is why I ask, I would like to at least upgrade to a a semi decent model.

Bear

Hi Bear!

I used the Canon 5D for all the Powerfest shots. It's the best low-light performing camera I have ever used. It's quite a chunk of change though, mostly because it's sensor is full-frame (no magnification factor) and 12.8 megapixels. Of course, photography is my business and not a hobby so justifying the cost is easier for me than most enthusiasts.

Fortunately, the current line of Canon camera are equiped with Canon CMOS proprietary technology sensors that yield very low-noise images in low-lighting conditions. You might want to check into the Canon Rebel 300 series, the 20D, or the newest addition, the 30D (basically an improvement on the 20D). For close-up shooting, you won't find a better value than the Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens. It's near impossible to shoot with lenses at f/4 or larger unless your subject is in a strong spotlight.

I get the best deals in the best service online from B&H Photo Video in NY. And if you don't live in NY, you don't pay tax which can add up on cameras costing $1,000 or more! B&H isn't a hole in the wall in the Bronx offering stuff WAAAAY below MSRP in an attempt to get you to call so they can sell you outrageously priced accessories. B&H is the largest camera retailer in the world and are known world-wide for their service and pricing. If you only want to deal with trustworthy vendors, you won't find none cheaper than B&H.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Hope this helps! :)

Todd

Bear said:
Greta pics again!!! II am just curious wht digi are you using? Or make you can shed some light on what settings you use inside to get the ambience of the room and the colors, greta jopb once again.

My digi sucks this is why I ask, I would like to at least upgrade to a a semi decent model.

Bear

Thanks for the info Todd!!! I will definitely look into them, I use Canon already and while I like it, its pretty cheap and would like something more powerful.

Who the fuck is greta? LOL!!!!

Bear