TWELFTH GATE Cover Art Revealed & Release Date Confirmed

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey guys...hope you don't mind me posting about this on your board...but I seem to remember a lot of EF plugs everywhere...hehe. :p

Take care,
Rob

----------------

Release Date for THRESHOLD OF REVELATION Reset to March 21st!

Unfortunately, as much as we tried to keep our February release date, it just didn't work out. Our label, Season of Mist, decided that it would be best to wait until March 21st to help insure more of a priority focus on their part...and of course, we can't argue with that...hehe.

So, it's official..."Threshold of Revelation" will be released on March 21st!!

We will keep everyone posted as to when you can start pre-ordering.

TWELFTH GATE Reveal Cover Art for "Threshold of Revelation"!

The cover art for our new album "Threshold of Revelation" has been a long time in the making...mostly due to the incredibly busy work schedule of Season of Mist's graphic artist, Jerome Cros...but it's definitely been well worth the wait! Jerome did a great job, and we're proud of his work!

To view the cover, go to this location:
http://www.twelfthgate.net/ToR_Cover.jpg

Let us know what you think...

Misc. Info

- We will be debuting two new songs on our Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/twelfthgate) in the next couple weeks...and we'll let you know the day that happens.

- We will also be debuting the new Twelfth Gate website in the next few weeks to coincide with the release of our new album. Tony Lamb (Tony Lamb Graphic Designs), who is not only a fan but also an incredible graphic/web designer, is currently working on our new site & it looks amazing so far. Can't wait to show off the completed new website!

Upcoming Shows

CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006

Hope to see some of you in April! This is going to be one hell of a fest, and definitely one giant party!!

Well, that's the scoop for the time being. We'll have more news very soon, and until then...

Take care,
TWELFTH GATE

Definitely a good band! Does anyone know if Trav did the artwork? He's been branching out lately and doing a lot of different styles of work, I used to be able to peg his work a mile away! Now it's not so easy, which is a good thing, of course.

Eyesore said:
Definitely a good band! Does anyone know if Trav did the artwork? He's been branching out lately and doing a lot of different styles of work, I used to be able to peg his work a mile away! Now it's not so easy, which is a good thing, of course.
Travis didn't do the new album, I'm not sure who did.

Eyesore said:

Yup, like John said, Travis didn't do the artwork this time...it was actually our label's in-house graphic designer Jerome Cros.