TWELFTH GATE Launch New Website

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey guys!

FYI...we just launched our new TWELFTH GATE Website to coincide with the release of our new album "Threshold of Revelation", released today (3/21) via Season of Mist Records...woohoo! Finally!!

Let us know what you think....

Also, I'd like to send a huge THANK YOU!!! to Tony Lamb at Tony Lamb Graphic Designs for the kick ass job he did on our new site's design. You rawk dude!!!:kickass:

Take care,
Rob

Thanks guys!

I'm so glad to get rid of that hack job of a site we used to have...hehe. It's about time we had someone who knows what he's doing instead of me and my amatuer html coding skills. :p

And yes, Jasonic, we are playing a Powerfest warm-up show this Saturday at Penny Load with Red singing. So if you want to see what to expect at Pfest, come check us out. :heh:

Penny Load????
Is Lloyd still there? We used to call him Load.
If he is, kick him in the dick for me would ya?

John W - Has known Lloyd since Jr. High

Cool site Rob!!! Looks great!! The only critique I will give is to fix that embedded music file to a better quality, its staticky as hell!!!!RAWK!!!

Bear

Chris is my ex..dated him a year or so... we are very good friends now....may actually fly up there in the next few and check out an Alice Cooper show with him.
Pellet is a doll too.... he is sweet...i talk to him from time to time too.