TWELFTH GATE Needs Your Help (PLEASE!)

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey Guys,

We've been entered into a contest to compete for a slot in a Metal Showcase event in the St. Louis area. And, since we're eager to play more shows outside the Chicago area, this would be very cool, & we'd greatly appreciate your help.

Voting ends Monday, Sept 1st. Also, depending on how you connect to the internet (static IP address or not), some of you can even vote once a day until then. And, if you can get some of your friends to vote us us as well, that would kick ass too!!! :kickass:

Here's the link to go vote:
http://www.dream-tool.net/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+mmmiishow

Thanks in advance for all your help & take care!!

Rob, Scott, Rich & Mike
TWELFTH GATE

P.S. Sorry for the over-abundance of shameless band promotion as of late...:p Hope I haven't been too annoying...:loco:

Doctor X said:
When and where is this show at? I live in the area and would love to see you guys play...
Believe it or not, the silly promoters haven't told us yet cuz nothing's been finalized yet...:loco: o_O :dopey: :err: :err: :guh: :rolleyes: :bah:

All we know right now is that it's "supposed" to be at the end of October & at either Pop's in Sauget, IL (right over the river) or some other place in St Louis. (can't remember, sorry).

Kinda makes it real tough to plan anything...like all we nothing else going on in our lives...:confused:

We thought this was the best/easiest way to get down to St. Louis & now it's turning out to be a big joke. Although, we still really want to play it, but it's just funny how some of these bands have apparently found a way to cheat...couple of them have had no activity, then all of a sudden one band gets about 140 votes in two hours and another one gets about 70 in one hour. Gimme a fuckin break...something's goin on...and it makes me wanna :puke: :lol: