Twilight of the Thunder God studio diaries and 8-page comics

Can you give me some link to the studio diary clips? I couldn't find them... Also, there must be some scans of that comic.

Can you give me some link to the studio diary clips? I couldn't find them... Also, there must be some scans of that comic.

I'm not sure about the scans of the comic, if there ever were even online- I remember a magazine releasing one or two pages at a time, every month before the release. I think the comic itself was only a limited edition bonus so if you want to get your hands on one you may be out of luck. I'm sure it came with the bobblehead version because that's how I got mine.

Edit: I stand corrected, the videos do not appear to be on the AA official channel (although many other things, including tour diary videos are) but I searched "Amon Amarth Studio Diary" and they still appeared:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, that was a very disappointing studio diary, but better than nothing. Thanks!

I know, but i expected more clips from the recording of the album. All we got was some drums, 2 words x10, 5sec guitars and lots of barbecue... I wish there was a "making of" documentary or something, where we could watch the making of the whole album, because it is the best album out there and every song is fucking amazing!
Are there some clips from the recording of Fate of Norns and With Oden on Our Side?

I got two copies with my pre order and sold one on ebay a few months ago for about £12. If you are desperate i could look for my own copy and take some scans but its nothing special.