Twilight Of The Thunder God Tour.

Xurek

Waaagh!
Feb 11, 2008
North Of Scotland
For those of you looking for crowd photos from the shows so far, there is a new "Twilight of the Thunder God Tour" photo album up on the band's MySpace.

There is also a new blog "The Amon Amarth Tour Diary" up about the shows so far.

Here is the crowd pic from the opening night in Anaheim. :kickass:

l_e0678e7d6daa4ff78820dd7b8b16c8f8.jpg

I posted this in the Anaheim pics thread.

I'm the guy at the top of the pic in the white shirt standing on my stool next to the guy in the red shirt.

haha im like corner left hand side of the picture big dude arms in the air wearing black =p

look at all those mighty ducks.. it must've been hell of a show.

are there any rumours about european leg of the tour?

Say it a bit louder bro. For the first time ever, as a European, I feel left out.

Edit: Love the tour diary. :) The MySpace page is a jewel, feels more AmonAmarthy than the actual AA website.

Vinland and Leper, what were you guys doing on the top? If i would be lucky enough to live near i would have camped outside for a good 2 hrs in order to get to the front.

are there any rumours about european leg of the tour?

yep...On the outside of the Ltd. Edition of TOTTG (I guess it was on the normal CD too ;)) was a sticker that said "European Headline Tour 2009. Watch out for Dates!"

That may be not a confirmation but at least it's a rumour that seems likely to turn into reality ^^

a european headlining tour.....the thought of it makes me want to freeze myself in a block of ice so that when i wake up i will be the day of the show......

Vinland and Leper, what were you guys doing on the top? If i would be lucky enough to live near i would have camped outside for a good 2 hrs in order to get to the front.

I was the third person in the door, and we got let in before everyone else because we ate at the restaurant. I had a chance to go to the front but I was with my mom and she wanted to sit up top and I wasn't going to leave her alone. But I had a clear line of sight and I feel as if the band could see me better getting all hyped up for them anyway, instead of trying to pick me out from a crowd.