Twin Peaks

Sep 25, 2001
They're giving re-runs of Twin Peaks on a local TV station!

"Dianne, the strangest thing happened...." :cool: :cool: :cool:

You could have added something about Twin Peaks out of common decency :D :D

Originally posted by astarte
why don't we get re-runs of TP? :mad:

You should probably badger your tv station like hell with e-mail messages maybe then they will :D

Where are you from anyway?

Originally posted by 403
You could have added something about Twin Peaks out of common decency :D :D
I have Twin Peaks soundtrack :headbang: I love the theme.....And Dale Cooper kicks arse :p ;) I wish we had re-run too...

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

I have Twin Peaks soundtrack :headbang: I love the theme.....And Dale Cooper kicks arse :p ;) I wish we had re-run too...

Oh yeah the soundtrack! Cream of the crop :D

Again where are you all from???

yeah i remember when i was younger years and years ago an episode where some man killed everyone with an axe including a child i think, and one man had a ches piece taped inside his mouth and he was dead, that was ages ago though. but i wanna see the series.

I miss Twin Peaks. I don't have cable or satellite, but if I was really motivated I could rent the whole series at a cuul video store down the street.

I listened to a cassette that was made up of Cooper's little dictations to Diane a couple of years ago. That was good.

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Finland...and I think you can see the it next to the location thingy under the avatar.. ;)

Darn, I forgot my perscription glasses :D

Why the blush next to Chile, Astarte?

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
'How do you take your coffee, Agent Cooper?'

'As black as midnight on a moonless night...'

'That's pretty black...'

What a great series!

Coffee is the main drink in TP. Pie is the main food :D

Great series, had it all, murder, suspense, the ability to be dreamy ( :D hahaha don't know where from I pulled that one out) pure brilliance

Originally posted by 403
Why the blush next to Chile, Astarte?
'cause i hate this sodding country
chirol_gusun.gif

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
LOL - don't forget donuts! They're consumed in rather vast quantities too...

Oh yeah forgot about the donuts!

There's also one more food that's always mentioned in TP: sandwiches! Remember Ben Horne (the guy that owns that big hotel overlooking the waterfall) and his assistant always coming up with weird combinations for sandwiches?

Astarte: well Chile sounds exotic to me from here. how is it over there?

at least Santiago isn't, it's like any city but with more pollution and traffic..
the south is beautiful though.. but i don't know if exotic is the right word..