Twisted into Form. Sample song online!

ErikAa

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2004
Twisted into Form have finalised the recording of their as yet untitled debut album. The band consists of Kaj Gornitzka (ex-Spiral Architect: guitars), Erik Aadland (bass), David Husvik (Extol: drums) and Leif J. Knashaug (Ex-Spiral Architect session: vocals). Recordings have taken place at Top Room Studio (Mayhem, Borknagar, Extol, etc) and Multimono Studio. The album is produced by the band and Asgeir Mickelson. Labels are currently approached in order to negotiate its release.

A sample song from the album has been made available at: www.twistedintoform.no

Twisted into Form

oh the music is sick. fuck.
the inditial vocals BLOW... hahha .... the more more melodic chorus isnt so bad though.. but im too much of a sucker for this sort of music to care.

:hotjump: Real great stuff, Twisted Into Form, fits the sound nicely! :D Hope to hear more from you guys! ROCK ON NORWAY! :headbang:

Musically, not much in common with Spiral Architect. Comparing the two is insulting Spiral Architect quite a bit, IMO.
And what about the "another" part? Care to point me in the direction to an already existing Spiral Architect "clone", because I've never heard one.

when the hell is this coming out?
label?
is it coming out ever?
the websites dead so who knows. that usually means something in the new world of capital and selling consumer bullshit. pff haha

:puke:

I got this update on August 1st

"We're in the final stages of negotiations with a prominent progressive metal
label. Once the deal is sealed we'll remix and master the album. A well
known producer is interested in doing this. I can't give you any names yet,
but it all looks very promising."

thanks for the update... so i can stop anticipating for a while... but i guess its for the best if its getting remixed and produced/mastered well. cant wait to hear it and i want that song again to listen to cause i deleted it.