Intense - complex - emotive. Twisted into Form.

ErikAa

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2004
Kaj Gornitzka (ex-Spiral Architect, guitars), Erik Aadland (bass), David Husvik (Extol, drums) and Leif J. Knashaug (Ex-Spiral Architect session vocals) are now in the final stages of recording their as yet untitled debut album. The name of the band is Twisted into Form. Four years in the making, the music may perhaps best be described as multi-layered technical metal filled with aggression and jazz fusion elements. No demo will be released prior to the release of the album, however a few samples may be relased on the web for prelistening purposes. Recordings have taken place at Top Room Studio (Mayhem, Borknagar, Extol, etc) and Multimono Studio. The album is produced by the band and Asgeir Mickelson. The band will look for an appropriate label to release the album once it is finalised. Innovate - challenge - excel.

Wow. Really looking forward to that, it will hopefully make the long wait for the next Spiral Archttect Cd easier. Cheers

Once again. Another formation of a bunch of people whos names I will never be able to pronounce.

I miss the days of names like Tony Choy, Sean Rienert etc.

I could pronounce those.

This album will rule. Im not holding my breath for another Spiral album. I think Sceptic had about 15 years worth of chops in it.