Twisted Sister In The Uk!

prince_of_darkness54321 said:
i dunno how many of u are from the uk, but those of u who are, who is going to see the infamous twisted sister? im gonna go c em at the london astoria, cant wait, im giving up motorhead and posibly WASP for this and its gonna kik ass!!

ne one else going?

I am doing Wasp at Nottingham Rock City. Didn't know Twisted Sister were touring. Are they doing many shows or is it another London only thing? Do they have a website were I can check out dates?

wow i didnt know they were playing either, going to see WASP in May and Motorhead in Nov also at manchester. Anthrax and Exodus within a week of each other in june also :D Hopefully it isnt yet another london only gig... :erk:

there only doin 1 or 2 dates in england, one is in london i no tht, cos thts the one im goin to, yean they have a site with all the dates on, cant member it but just search twisted sister in google or sumfing and itll come up.

defaintly seeing WASP at london astoria in may, thts gonna rule, the sister at the astoria also then if i can afford it ill be at 'head in nov too, im goin to the bloodstock metalfest amoust them too \m/

rock on dudes

:headbang: