Twisted Tower Dire This Sat. In Atlanta

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!

And dont forget V.O.R., Eternal Hour, and A Lower Deep JUst to name a few

The band's shows never disappoint. For TRUE metal you can't beat it. No little mermaid singers, guitar masturbation, or over played keyboards calling itself heavy metal, TTD are the real deal.

has anything been released with the new singer? Tony's hard to beat. Newer stuff would probably tailor more to this board too, but their older stuff is even better

has anything been released with the new singer? Tony's hard to beat. Newer stuff would probably tailor more to this board too, but their older stuff is even better

Not yet. Their last disc Netherworlds was the last thing that Tony did with them.

If you've had trouble finding them, the first two were just released on H&H records.

there is a new album coming in early 2010
So far there is only a 7" w/ the new singer doing a Fist cover.
At first Tony struck me as just another power metal singer but nothing special. It grew on me. But Joni has a much more unique voice that I have heard develop over the past few years into something quite fitting.
Tony would not have worked on the material the bands is writing now.

I heard a couple of tracks on the Keep It True DVD they played with the new singer....I miss Tony...his voice was the band.

Yeah that stuff wasn't that gone, I have that DVD. But in Joni's defense that was his first show of that size, he had just joined the band, and they weren't his songs. Now the music is moving into a slightly different direction were Tony just would not have fit.

Fucking love Twisted Tower Dire. I'm so glad I got to see them open for Slough Feg in Charlotte a while back. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the PFMF, because of lack of money (so sad....). But you d000ds have a great fucking time. TTD will not disappoint!