Twisted Tower Dire This Sat. In Atlanta

have you guys all heard the Isen Torr EP with tony on vocals? pretty good EP if u can find it cheap

When I first heard it before reading who was in the band I thought it sounded a lot like TTD. Actually that is when I really realized that TTD in fact do have their own sound.
Then Scott (TTD guitarist) told me who it was. Turns out Scott was actually going to do the guitar on that EP.
I normally keep this title in stock and should have one on me at the show this weekend.
As well as 'Netherworlds', 'Crest' and the re-issues.

Fucking love Twisted Tower Dire. I'm so glad I got to see them open for Slough Feg in Charlotte a while back. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the PFMF, because of lack of money (so sad....). But you d000ds have a great fucking time. TTD will not disappoint!

That was a fun night though it was not many people. More like a small house party.
I'm guessing you dig Hammers of Misfortune? Now there is a PROGRESSIVE metal band. Be really cool to see them at a ProgPower, would certainly be different.

You know, I was so excited to see Hammers live, but they SERIOUSLY bored me to tears.

I refuse to believe you >_< :Smokin:

As long as they sounded close to what they do on CD I'd be immensely entertained. And then I'd ask John to sign a printout of his LOTFP questionnaire.

I refuse to believe you >_< :Smokin:

As long as they sounded close to what they do on CD I'd be immensely entertained. And then I'd ask John to sign a printout of his LOTFP questionnaire.

I saw Hammers of Misfortune in 2004 or so and they fucking blew me away. Awesome show.

The difference between those 2 shows might have been the presence of Scalzi (and lack of in their recent tour). But since I've never seen Slough Feg live either... I have no idea how great of a showman he is (other than rumors).

I just think they are really neat and different. The closest thing I could compare them to is Legend (the late 70's U.S. band)
By the way Slough Feg cover one of their songs. Now that is pulling out an obscure one.