Two boys just drove by my house...

tara said:
Heheh...it was quite flattering but I mean...what did they think I was going to do? Walk over to the street and invite them into the house for a steaming cup of fuckmebaby tea?

i had some chick honk at me when i was walking to the liqour store the other day and she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her boobs-woulda made my life if i was straight:loco:

MRBEAST said:
i had some chick honk at me when i was walking to the liqour store the other day and she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her boobs-woulda made my life if i was straight:loco:

Dude, are you really gay?

tara said:
and whistled at me, waved, and flashed me the horns.
You boys are soooooo wonderful sometimes! :tickled:

does make you wonder what they thought they'd achieve ... but on the other hand could have been a lot worse ... i usally only get people spitting, thorwing stuff & general abuse for the way i look ...

For Mourningstar:

I have an Italian and American driver's license, and yes, I think I do have the one with 20 points. The greatest thing here is that the Carabinieri is nothing like the state police in the states. They don't pull people over unless you've just shot someone or something like that. If you get a DUI, then it's probably because you wrecked your car, and when the Carabinieri came along, they administered you a drug test. Also, they don't pull people over for speeding; you just get the ticket in the mail, LOL!

It's so much more lenient here, I love it!

thrashmetal78 said:
For Mourningstar:

I have an Italian and American driver's license, and yes, I think I do have the one with 20 points. The greatest thing here is that the Carabinieri is nothing like the state police in the states. They don't pull people over unless you've just shot someone or something like that. If you get a DUI, then it's probably because you wrecked your car, and when the Carabinieri came along, they administered you a drug test. Also, they don't pull people over for speeding; you just get the ticket in the mail, LOL!

It's so much more lenient here, I love it!

its the same here in Brasil. Maybe because we have many italian descendants. :) I will try to get my italian passport (and will have double citizenship, brazilian and italian) this year yet.

thrashmetal78 said:
The greatest thing here is that the Carabinieri is nothing like the state police in the states
i have my driving licence since 5 years ago, and i've never been stopped or checked by the police :saint: the furthest i've gone has been to get some bills for having parked my car in the most impossible places, but nothing else.
i don't like how often the US police tend to use (and with "use" here i also mean just take out) their gun.

AcesHigh said:
its the same here in Brasil. Maybe because we have many italian descendants. :) I will try to get my italian passport (and will have double citizenship, brazilian and italian) this year yet.
why, how come, do you have an italian parent?

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
and the ugly girls would never get laid...so maybe not.
well, maybe they'd be happy not to get laid, if the person they have to have sex with is a guy who goes around flashing the horns all day to girls. not everyone wants to have sex with an idiot :p.