Two dates previously cancelled are now rescheduled - official update

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
"Two Netherland dates rescheduled" - November 9th, 2oo1

The Groningen and Rotterdam dates for the Katatonia tour that were previously cancelled have now been rescheduled. Unfortunately the Vosselar and Lille French dates could not be. Check the concerts section @ www.katatonia.com for all the details. The band leaves this weekend for this first complete European tour in 5 years and will perform the first gig in Metz, France. Prepare yourself Europe!

It seems that Lille's date is rescheduled !! :)

I come back from the store (FNAC, french store) with two places for the december, 11th at 8.30 pm.

Is this web site not up-to-date ??

Originally posted by Blakkness
It seems that Lille's date is rescheduled !! :)

I come back from the store (FNAC, french store) with two places for the december, 11th at 8.30 pm.

Is this web site not up-to-date ??

wow, im happy for you, i know i would feel weak and suicidle if they didnt come to England.

Originally posted by Blakkness
Transparent> I hope it's real, coz' there is no new in this way on katatonia.com at this time ..:/

well metal sites never update regularly (Sp) i dont know why, Morticians hasnt been updated since April, and opeths took months to update. so you will usually find out about a tour from the venue first. :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_

well metal sites never update regularly (Sp) i dont know why, Morticians hasnt been updated since April, and opeths took months to update. so you will usually find out about a tour from the venue first. :)

Hey come on now guys - I've spent way more effort on katatonia.com and keeping it as insanely up-to-date as possible. I posted the dates for the Katatonia/Opeth tour before any other site did, and have posted other news/pictures etc long before other sites. I'd consider Katatonia.com an excellent source for the latest official information, because I always get it directly from the band and label..

The last I heard, which was the day the band was leaving, was that the Lille date _COULD NOT_ be rescheduled. When I saw the post saying that some place is advertising it as rescheduled, I contacted Peaceville immediately. So far I've not heard from them... but I wouldn't consider it 100% certain until it is posted on the site and confirmed... not saying it won't happen, just saying nobody has mentioned this change yet..

Originally posted by forlorn soul

Hey come on now guys - I've spent way more effort on katatonia.com and keeping it as insanely up-to-date as possible. I posted the dates for the Katatonia/Opeth tour before any other site did, and have posted other news/pictures etc long before other sites. I'd consider Katatonia.com an excellent source for the latest official information, because I always get it directly from the band and label..

The last I heard, which was the day the band was leaving, was that the Lille date _COULD NOT_ be rescheduled. When I saw the post saying that some place is advertising it as rescheduled, I contacted Peaceville immediately. So far I've not heard from them... but I wouldn't consider it 100% certain until it is posted on the site and confirmed... not saying it won't happen, just saying nobody has mentioned this change yet..

oops, sorry, dont get me wrong soul, the Katatonia site is always kept up to date, kinda an exception. Tonight's Music single was put on the discography page the day of its release, well done. other sites take ages and ages. wel done for the Katatonia site though and yes, it was thanks to you that we heard about the Opeth/Katatonia tour. we heard it from the Katatonia site, even though opeth are the headliners, or last band on, however you want to put it.
3 cheers for forlorn soul, hip, hip...:D

Well, the Lille date is not rescheduled, in fact the tickets were on sale but it was a mistake...So no need for an update...unfortunately!

Originally posted by forlorn soul

Hey come on now guys - I've spent way more effort on katatonia.com and keeping it as insanely up-to-date as possible. I posted the dates for the Katatonia/Opeth tour before any other site did, ...

Hi Jesse! I think you're doing a fabulous job keeping the most up-to-date info! You were the ONLY place that had the right dates. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known shit about Murcia SP and I would have been somewhere in fkn Bilboa instead! The Opeth official was not correct, which made things very difficult. :heh: Nothng was on Pollstar. Peaceville was still (even after 4 cancelled gigs) was STILL sending out message that Valencia was on, nothing about Murcia. :mad: :rolleyes: I mean I understand there are always changes, etc, but the ONLY place with current info.. was with YOU and the official Kata site!!! I for one TOTALLY appreciate it..cause it was a bitch trying to plan (and replan) things.

I guess everyone knows by now only dates that will be rescheduled are: Nov. 9 in Groningen Hol and Nov 10 in Rotterdam, HL.

BTW, for anyone considering flying to europe (hint, their are cheap airfares now)...by all means DO IT!! An hour of Katatonia plus an hour and half of Opeth... there is nothing cooler going on than...THIS TOUR!!!!!!!! Incredible performances........:eek: :eek:

Thanks Angi, that made me think what I'm doing is worthwhile. I hope you took some photos, we need some! And I'm jealous that you are able to fly wherever to see your favorite band... that rules.

Originally posted by redblueyes

Hi Jesse! I think you're doing a fabulous job keeping the most up-to-date info! You were the ONLY place that had the right dates. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known shit about Murcia SP and I would have been somewhere in fkn Bilboa instead! The Opeth official was not correct, which made things very difficult. :heh: Nothng was on Pollstar. Peaceville was still (even after 4 cancelled gigs) was STILL sending out message that Valencia was on, nothing about Murcia. :mad: :rolleyes: I mean I understand there are always changes, etc, but the ONLY place with current info.. was with YOU and the official Kata site!!! I for one TOTALLY appreciate it..cause it was a bitch trying to plan (and replan) things.

I guess everyone knows by now only dates that will be rescheduled are: Nov. 9 in Groningen Hol and Nov 10 in Rotterdam, HL.

BTW, for anyone considering flying to europe (hint, their are cheap airfares now)...by all means DO IT!! An hour of Katatonia plus an hour and half of Opeth... there is nothing cooler going on than...THIS TOUR!!!!!!!! Incredible performances........:eek: :eek: