Two For One Deals Coming to The End Records!

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
Annihilator - Alice In Hell / Never Neverland
Exhorder - Slaughter in the Vatican / I'm the Low
King Diamond - Abigail / Fatal Portrait
Mercyful Fate - Melissa / In the Beginning
Obituary - Slowly We Rot / Cause of Death

Supposedly these are going to be packaged in 2 cd sets for the price of one! Can't go wrong with any of these bands!! It's kinda wierd..but I had the mercyful Fate, Annihilator, and Obituary in my car when it got broken into and they all got ripped off..now I can replace them for half what I thought it was gonna cost! They are coming to THE END RECORDS soooon!

MindInsane said:

Obituary - Slowly We Rot / Cause of Death

.........Obituary in my car when it got broken into and they all got ripped off..
You live in Oregon , I thought that kind of stuff only happend here in the smog pit , Los Angeles :D

That sucks , damn theives!!

I had much of my old collection of hats and cds taken from me on my first night in arizona back in '95. I drove out here to live and had to stay in hotel one last night when I got here due to my apt. not being ready. woke up and car was gone. used in joyride out in desert. only later in week did i hear of all the car thefts in this state. No wonder there are no cops out there stopping speeders, they are after the car thieves. :(

Valofvalhalla said:
I'm thinking trees and rainfall.... :)

That about sums it up Val! Except the summers are really nice..mostly 80's and 90's (where I live anyway!)

There are quite a few thieves here though. I work in a little po dink piece of shit town called Albany and it has to have the most tweekers per capita than any place I've ever been to! I work at 4:30 in the morning and there's a designated place for us to park so we don't have to walk too far to get in the building and there are break ins almost every week to someone's car. One car even got stolen! I was out marketing when I used to work 9-5:30 and I came back to the building at the end of my day (4:00pm) I parked my car close to the building because I had some stuff to carry in and ..like a dumbass I put my purse and cell phone in the console (because I was coming right back out) got out locked my car..set the alarm..and went in with the first load. I came back out 10 minutes later for the rest of the stuff and the window was broken and all my shit was gone! ID, credit cards, my dog's hiking backpack (I couldn't believe that!) AND MY SPIRAL ARCHITECT CD THAT I HAD JUST GOTTEN FROM SOME WEBSITE BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE...THIS WAS ABOUT A 3 WEEK SEARCH UNTIL I FINALLY FOUND IT and then it gets fucking stolen by some retard white doper who probably listened to it for 2 minutes and said "what the fuck is this man, I'm too damn reatrded to get it"!!! OMG I was sooooooo f'ing pissed off!! I HATE thieves..they should all die!

Ahem.....rant overo_O touchy touchy subject! HA!