Two seconds later, this hat was off...

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
...so I had to snap it quick. Here's a pic to get you in the holiday mood...
xmas

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Hey when they grow you can let them decorate the tree. I let my son and niece loose on the tree Saturday and bam it was handled. Oops that reminds me gotta get some internet shopping done. :)

My kids are too busy undecorating the tree. They're mistaking the homemade ornaments for cookies and flicking the lights on and off. I don't even know if I'm going to put presents under the tree Christmas Eve night, because of my son's new habit of getting up during the night. He's decided it's his tree, i.e. "Look at my tree!!"

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
My kids are too busy undecorating the tree. QUOTE]
lol, I feel ya. Our tree doesn't even have decorations below 2 1/2 feet and our 18-month-old has still managed to get his hands on a few of them. Very cute kid you have there btw.

KY_Fried442 said:
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
My kids are too busy undecorating the tree. QUOTE]
lol, I feel ya. Our tree doesn't even have decorations below 2 1/2 feet and our 18-month-old has still managed to get his hands on a few of them. Very cute kid you have there btw.
I opted for some extremely childproof decorations for the bottom 2 1/2 feet. I tied some ribbons on the branches (I've done my entire tree like this in past years, even before the kids). Somehow, the ribbons have stayed. I must have really tied them good. I also made some salt dough ornaments, and those are the ones that are appearing all over the apartment. There are also some balls that my son has gotten to that I have to keep putting back. Unfortunately, the most Tonya-proof spot was in the corner between two couches, and Joe's a climber.

I've got enough pictures of my kids climbing in my dishwasher that they are going to do dishes from the time they can reach the sink until the time they move out. And for throwing his clothes out of his dresser drawers daily, Joe's doing laundry. Lots of laundry.

My little girl rocks....she wants to serve everyone, do everything, want to work on cars with me, and she's only 7.
My son is 13 and aspires to be a sloth the rest of his life.
It's amazing how different they can be.

My kids will probably be like that. They're already so different.

For instance, Tonya only got her finger stuck in the VCR three times before she stopped sticking it in there. It would have taken Joe ten times, easy.

And she likes to help put toys away and gives me something she's not supposed to have when I ask for it. Joe doesn't lift a finger unless we threaten Spongebob's personal safety.