two song mixes (nick crow 8505, boobass, AD)

Injectionboy

Jan 18, 2008
still struggling with OH's on AD, if anyone has some nice preset for AD or any nice processed snares please send! :worship: im pretty much struggling with my drums :puke:
guitars are gibson SG tuned to drop B with a boss super overdrive SD-1 before the interface and nick crow 8505 into awesometime impulses :kickass:
oh and joey ill switch my AD preset with you for the new devil wears prada kick and snare :loco:

soundclick

oh my god...
man, those guitars sound incredible. could you share your guitar settings and post-process??????????????????????

joey´ll share with you the devil wears prada snare/kick samples?:zombie:

I think it sounds really good. The snare does have a sort of 'too full' sound to it in some parts, maybe a little bit muffled, but I think it still sounds pretty good.

I just got addictive drums and if you could upload your preset for me I'd be very appreciative. :)

Nice riffs too by the way. Everything I've heard from this 8505 has been pretty amazing I must say. :)

sounds really good:) did you use real Boss stomp effect or plugin from guitar suite? which toms from AD you use? HH is way too loud

sounds really good:) did you use real Boss stomp effect or plugin from guitar suite? which toms from AD you use? HH is way too loud

I don't know which songs you guys are listening to, but I assume it's the top two since the OP didn't state which ones. He said he used the SD-1 before the interface, so it must be a hardware one. I second the HH being too loud, same with the ride.

I love hearing guitars played so tight it almost sounds like midi
Fucking sick dude, I want your AD preset! haha

oh my god...
man, those guitars sound incredible. could you share your guitar settings and post-process??????????????????????

joey´ll share with you the devil wears prada snare/kick samples?:zombie:

gibson SG with beefy slinky's into SD-1 boss pedal, with drive on min, level on max, and tone about 2 oclock. into 8505 which everything is on 12 oclock, and onto curveEQ file of the new devil wears prada tone :Smug:

I don't know which songs you guys are listening to, but I assume it's the top two since the OP didn't state which ones. He said he used the SD-1 before the interface, so it must be a hardware one. I second the HH being too loud, same with the ride.

yea i meant the top two, "shlocked" and "7song".

SD-1 before interface and yes real hardware

i also struggle with the cymbals because i have everything zero'd out on AD yet some cymbals have stronger transients and freq's than others :err:

Hehe the riffs reminded me Fuge's stuff :) I think the snare is a bit too loud, maybe you could do some automation on the blast parts. Otherwise - killer!

aww thanks, me and fuge are good friends haha, i do need to work on that snare, but im not a big fan of automation because i rather have everything natural and not customised for each segment, i also have no idea how to put a reverb on a snare well :puke:

I love hearing guitars played so tight it almost sounds like midi
Fucking sick dude, I want your AD preset! haha

haha, PM me dude, also you didnt add me on MSN so send me your account :)

toms are DW collector's, big fan of DW's here :D

Have to give out some love to the architects cover, that sounded fucking serious. I would kill to have some info on the chain for that!

and please part some addictive drums wisdom!! your AD sound intense, mine always sound shit :/ do you have a preset at all to share?