Two Years Ago.....

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
On November 5th 2009, we released The EssenEss Project debut album. We did this on our terms, in our own time, and on our own budget. We have also been selling this album, and other merch, on our own for quite some time, and with the help of limited distribution.

Steve Hoffman and I would like to thank each and every one of you who supported this project, bought the album and/or t-shirt, and maybe even caught one of the few shows we were able to do! Your support of this style of music means a lot to both of us; I never set out to make music I thought people would like or accept as being a definite "signature" imprint of myself. In other words, there was an intent from the start for me to collaborate with my old friend and band mate, and see a project through, that we had started many, many years ago, with our own ideas of what we wanted our instrumental music to sound like. I think we achieved some of those goals, while others have not yet been realized.

As a result of this, Steve and I are now working on a new album of material, which is still in the beginning stages of jamming and gathering ideas. We are also attempting to round up some very special guests to appear and work with us on the production of this album as well, but more on that as it develops.

For now, we have one show on our schedule for this year, appearing December 26th, 2009, at The Last Day Saloon, in Santa Rosa, Ca. If you're in the area, come on out! This is going to be a double bill for Steve and I, as we are also jamming with our Sabbath/Ozzy tribute Sweet Leaf, one more time for the year, one more time maybe forever, one never knows!:lol:

At this show, we will have very special deals on all EssenEss Project merch, and in general, very soon, a huge sale/deal exclusively on our website, so please stay tuned, and if you've been on the fence, or downloaded this album and are maybe feeling guilty about it? :)goggly:), this might be the time for you to own a piece of The EssenEss Project platter, and hell, maybe even a shirt as well!

That's all for now folks, I'll be back on here soon with more news EssenEss as it develops!:headbang::headbang::headbang: