Type o Negative Tour...

Hithel said:
Too bad they've been on a downward spiral ever since Bloody Kisses. =/

That's true. Bloody Kisses was an awsome album....the ones that followed weren't so good as Bloody Kisses....I hope their new one is better though! Despite this, I'm gonna see them as it is the first time they are coming in Europe!! And I could check if Peter Steel is real!! hehehe :D

It isn't the first time they're in Europe. If I'm not mistaken they were touring here when they released "World coming down" - I heard them on the radio when they were in Denmark (I had lost my interest in metal at that point, so I didn't go see them).
They also played at Roskilde Festival in '96, I don't know if they played elsewhere in Europe.
I'm definetly going to see them in Aarhus here in Denmark and it's one of the few concerts that I HAVE to see in my lifetime!!!!!!!!! Another concert in that category is Guns N' Roses, but that will probably only be Axl, Dizzy Reed and some other crapheads!
I actually think "Rust" is TON's best album, although "Bloody" was the first one I got by them. "World" is the "weakest" of those three IMO, although I still would say it's among the ten best records I have! "Slow, deep & hard" & "The origin of the feces" are also good, but not as good as the three records that followed them. I don't think the new album is out yet, so that's probably why you haven't heard it.

lol....I didn't know they had allready come in Europe!! Maybe that was way too early for me....:(

Anyway....For me it is the first time.....heheh

Yes, the new album is not out yet but it will soon be...:)