Typo/incorrect venue on the tour dates list

The Amazing Randi

New Metal Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
I took in the Chicago show at the Metro last week and was blown away by Symphony X (again). Once on this tour just isn't enough, so I figured I'd also go to the next closest show -- Dec 5, Davenport, IA.

I tried to do some research on the venue, time of the show, get directions, etc. and was finding absolutely nothing about "GC Live" when searching google for it -- that is, nothing other than the mentions of it in the Symphony X tour dates posted throughout the web. I was getting a little frustrated because I couldn't even confirm that this place existed, let alone find a phone number and address for it.

Finally, the possibility of a typo entered my mind, and realizing that Davenport is part of the Quad Cities, I tried searching for "QC Live." Presto! Problem solved.

Anyway, people from the Quad City area probably wouldn't have been troubled by the typo, but it could make things a little more difficult for fans like myself that are travelling to that show from some distance away. So consider this a heads-up to anyone else thinking of hitting the concert in Davenport.