Tyr out of Borknagar? Asgeir playing bass?

israel

Bassist Member
Feb 12, 2002
Sao Paulo
Hi there dudes!

I have seen on blabbermouth,net that Tyr is not gonna play with BORKNAGAR anymore... For personal reasons... What is going on, Tyr? :erk:

And the most impressive news, ASGEIR MICKELSON is gonna play bass on BORKNAGAR's new album... o_O I am so curious about his bassplaying :)

Seeya dudes!!

israel said:
Hi there dudes!

I have seen on blabbermouth,net that Tyr is not gonna play with BORKNAGAR anymore... For personal reasons... What is going on, Tyr? :erk:

And the most impressive news, ASGEIR MICKELSON is gonna play bass on BORKNAGAR's new album... o_O I am so curious about his bassplaying :)

Seeya dudes!!

You must be mistaken. Asgeir Mickelson is a drummer. He's been in such bands as Grail with Tyr. He's also been in spiral architect and spatik ink.

check out the borknagar board or their website. tyr was out of the band before the recorded their last album, epic. so asgeir indeed played the bass sections for the album. they will (or have) hired a bassist for gigging.

Asgeir did an excelent job on the bass section for the album. They still had the great bass lines, an d I hope they expand on the bass on the upcoming albums.