Borknagar Update

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
BORKNAGAR UPDATE- MARCH 2004

THE NEW ALBUM

After numerous delays and bucketloads of unforeseen challenges, we are now finally about to complete the recording of our sixth album. It has taken its time, but we firmly believe that it has been worth the wait. The mixing starts this very weekend, and we are confident that the result will please you.

The title of the new album is EPIC and we are aiming for an early June release, although no date has yet been set by our label.

EPIC contains 12 new songs of which one is an instrumental piece. Musically the album will take off and expand from where “Empiricism” ended, and for those of you who liked our previous material: the new album will rock you by the root!

More news and details regarding the album will be issued soon!

TYR LEAVING

Due to the fact that Tyr, for personal reasons, sadly has not been fit to record his part of the album, we mutually agreed to part ways. This happened in a friendly manner and for the best for Tyr and the band. We wish him the best for the future!
Because of this, the bass on the new album is done by our drummer Asgeir Mickelson.

Wait until june???Aaarghhhh :yell: I should think that the cd was out in april...:erk:

I'm very,very,very sad for the Tyr departure:we miss you, you are a great bass player:worship:

Asgeir on the bass?But Asgeir is a good bas player? He will use the fretless ?:confused:

Oystein i put the faith in your genius...i wait a masterpiece!:headbang:

nice to hear that the album will be finally out this year! ;)

And I can't await to hear Asgeir on bass...that should be damn interesting to hear!

That is very very sad about Tyr, as I enjoy his work greatly. I think he's a fantastic bass player, but I'm sure Asgeir has done a great job. I'm quite excited.

Anxious to hear! Everything sounds good, except our Good Mr. Tyr leaving...I hope he'll still stick around the boards, (even though he's not been here for months) he's always been funny. :)

Fuck Yeah!!!! I've Been Waiting For That!!!!!!!! Borknagar Is Simply One Of The Best, Especially With Mr.V!!!!!!!!! To Bad About Tyr Though! Everytime I Listen To Empiricism It Still Blows My Mind!!! Why Not Steve G. TO PLAY BASS??

Øystein G. Brun said:
BORKNAGAR UPDATE- MARCH 2004

THE NEW ALBUM

After numerous delays and bucketloads of unforeseen challenges, we are now finally about to complete the recording of our sixth album. It has taken its time, but we firmly believe that it has been worth the wait. The mixing starts this very weekend, and we are confident that the result will please you.

The title of the new album is EPIC and we are aiming for an early June release, although no date has yet been set by our label.

EPIC contains 12 new songs of which one is an instrumental piece. Musically the album will take off and expand from where “Empiricism” ended, and for those of you who liked our previous material: the new album will rock you by the root!

More news and details regarding the album will be issued soon!

TYR LEAVING

Due to the fact that Tyr, for personal reasons, sadly has not been fit to record his part of the album, we mutually agreed to part ways. This happened in a friendly manner and for the best for Tyr and the band. We wish him the best for the future!
Because of this, the bass on the new album is done by our drummer Asgeir Mickelson.
ohh, to bad Tyr is leaving, he was so cute :D
Anyway isn´t almost three years beteween the albums kind of lame :p :p