BORKNAGAR update

I can't wait longer for it!!!!!!

tyr is an amazing bassist [like Steve Di Giorgio in Vintersorg (session... snif, snif, snif...)] and the unbelievable voice of Mr V...

maybe this album be the black metal album of year!!!!!
until now "Kvass" of Kampfar is my favourite release of this year, over "too old, too cold" of darkthrone.

Wow can't wait for October!!! The stuff with the bass certainly sounds interesting, and I'm really happy that Erik will post them on their page, since I'm buying a bass pretty soon, so getting those tabs will definetly help :) .

Acoustic albums :headbang: :kickass: .

The best news one can hear!
Tyr, did you play the fretless on all the songs or some are made with the fretted one?
Borknagar are back! Erik is back :worship: and he will trascribe some songs!
I WANT THAT ALBUM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Hail Borknagar! You rule forever :headbang:

Only the name Borknagar would encourage me to buy an acoustic album.

If Borknagar puts out this album the same way that Opeth put out "Damnation", then we might expect a super-heavy album to follow? It's been a while since Quintessence and I'm hungry for some Bork-brutality!

Man, I'm excited about this!
Hey, could any of you guys describe the style a bit? I just bought Mr. V's "The Focusing Blur", and I imagine that this album will be somewhat like the song "Microscopical Macrocosm" from there. Am I completely off track?

Skål!

Borealis- said:
Man, I'm excited about this!
Hey, could any of you guys describe the style a bit? I just bought Mr. V's "The Focusing Blur", and I imagine that this album will be somewhat like the song "Microscopical Macrocosm" from there. Am I completely off track?

Skål!

Yes, you're a bit off track there, I'd say...
I don't want to reveal too much because its very comfortable to keep you guys in suspense... :D

Tyr do you know if there will be an enhanced cd, like with Epic, containing footage of you guys recording the album? assuming some of your recording sessions have been filmed, of course. that would be pretty cool, i love the video on the slipcase version of Epic.