Tyranny and Bloodshred

Dec 20, 2005
Oh man....... just got back from seeing Firewind, Dark Tranquillity, and Arch Enemy at the House of Blues LA. SO fucking awesome!!! Shook hands with Apollo, Gus G, and Mikael Stanne, got a badass Dark Tranquillity t-shirt and all that. During The Wonders At Your Feet there was a crazy fight, some guy in the pit was too big to crowd surf so all the security had to tackle his ass. Mikael/Michael were so awesome on stage it was unbelievable, especially being front-row center so I had a much better view than during Arch Enemy.
Great stuff, was anyone else there at the show?

I know the feeling, man. I saw DT on Thursday, and during Arch Enemy's set I was shoved out of the way by a couple security guards, one of which was holding a badly bleeding nose, and the other was dragging this smartass punk; apparently he'd punched the guard, and they took him outside and just whaled on him.

I was at the L.A. show, with my wife. We were behind the sound console. From that spot, the 1st song DT played sounded flat. The sound guys were having issues and it wasn't until about the 3rd song that the sound improved and the band came to life.

ya that venue was so crowded because it sold out, but what was your guy's favorite song DT played?? Mine was probably Focus Shift

I'd have to say either Terminus or Wonders at Your Feet. Terminus because it was the first time since nearly three years ago I got that absolutely awesome feeling of awe and insanity I've been waiting for ever since, Wonders at Your Feet because the same thing happened and that's one of my favorite DT songs.

i saw them in Philadelphia May 9, i think Terminus was the best song
lol i was standing next to Mikael outside talking with M. Amott, but i was too wuss to say anything to them
the show was awesome & Firewind was good too