Tyson needs to be publicly executed

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
did anybody else see this stupid crap? where tyson went after lewis? is this the stupidest crap you have ever seen? what happened to boxing. its full of crap now. that was obviously fake and done for promotional purposes. if it wasnt, tyson has to be the stupidest man alive. and then he went after one of the press people in the crowd saying "you dont want to fuck with this, you dont want to come in my world" what a croc of shit!!!! boxing is just like wrestling now (and i like wrestling).

Edit: i changed holyfield to lewis. i dont know why i thought it was holyfield. :rolleyes:

It was lewis not holyfield, i thought it was all pretty funny. When he was cursing at the people and he grabed his crotch(i do an imitation of his voice pretty funny too) lol you do relize hes not playing with a full deck of cards right?

Yes, rasslin' does both suck AND blow (and apparently so does Jayde:eek:), and boxing is quickly joining it in the gutter of redneckdom. Blame Don King.

I like wrestling - so there!! :p

And Tyson just needs some good 'ole ass loving to cure his ills. Boxing can never do what wrestling does - wrestling has been faking it forever. Boxing used to be half decent to watch - especially with the likes of Ali, Frazier, Ray Leonard, Hagler, etc.

go that far, how about if everyone could just ignore him by boycotting any boxing match he may partake in. If that could happen, then he would just go away...of course he would eventually rape or kill somebody and end up back in prsion where he belongs.

Amazing what the spotlight will do to a person. I've always found boxing made me feel like stop it/change the channel/turn it off. Wrestling is more like a TV show where I know no one is seriously wondering what will happen next. They know it. It's a tad more entertaining, but still it's not something I'd settle down and watch on TV. It's kind of goofy how it's all planned out. Boxing is more exciting in that nature...don't know what to expect, but I don't like it.

Tyson is being a dickhead lately.

NP: "Once you´re into this night, all minds are stable."