U.S. release date is April 1!

Kind of annoying that the album will be all over the net months before the CD is released in North America. I hope people don't burn it, and not buy the actual album.

Why is the release date not until April for the states, out of curiosity?

I personally always want the packaging. I would think most metal fans would rather have the complete package than some generic disc in a jewel case with Anthrax spelled wrong in smeared Sharpie.
Especially with Alex Ross artwork!!!!!!!
I think the reason for the states coming later is that they need time to promote it and market it. They've already been doing stuff in Europe etc.
I hope Artist Direct push the hell out of it.

If you go to the link (Artist Direct/ BMG) you can buy this:
007386MI.gif

artist direct wanted to push the album...they also had offers from RoadRunner, Sanctuary, and Universal...but those labels would have simply put the cd out with little or no promotion...Artist Direct will push it.

Well, I'm going to download, burn the album and then buy it when it comes out. I'll have it before it comes out here in America, but I'm still going to support them when it comes out, because I can't wait till April 1st since you Europers are getting it before us(on my birthday no less!)

Fuck. fuck fuck! Now I have to but the import just to get it sooner that the other fuck holes I know...... Brent, whats up with a street team? Is there still gonna be one?

How long will the Japanese version take to be shipped? If it takes six weeks to ship, I might as well download the album until the U.S./Canadian release date.

Will Artist Direct do a good job of pushing the album? Does anyone know any details?

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
007386MI.gif

already have this item save and secured for then years!!!
Thought it was limited by now!!!!!

I don't know about US , but in Holland april 1st is the national prankster day, don't you have a say in US that says "april fools"??

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
007386MI.gif

already have this item save and secured for ten years!!!
Thought it was limited by now!!!!!

I don't know about US , but in Holland april 1st is the national prankster day, don't you have a say in US that says "april fools"??