u swedish are lucky.

sonOfstone

New Metal Member
Jun 7, 2003
Ventura, CA
Visit site
Fuck living in the USA we don't have decriminalized marijuana, or any metal - all we have is this pussy ass mainstream pop nu-metal bullshit - and all the underground hardcore bands fucking suck too.

Praise to all Sweds and people in Europe for not putting up with this pussy ass Michael Bolton metal, and trying to keep shit correctly orchestrated.

Reactions: CONCLAVE OBSCURUM
and what's the deal with this free rehearsal space provided by the government I keep hearing about???

I could use a bit of that.

In Sweden they pay a lot of taxes, they have a lot of social services also... the free rehearsal spaces and music lessons are part of it. That's why they all learned to play an instrument at 6 years old or so... This explaining that.

Mary J is very illegal here too son.
Although we aren't very lucky since our favorite band keeps touring in the states instead of here. bastards.

You also don't have a drunken redneck as president. We have a few good bands, but a lot more shitty ones.

Good US bands:
Novembers Doom (Forum is on UM)
Abaroth (Illusion's band)
Iced Earth
The rest of the good ones broke up :(

Steve

sonOfstone said:
Fuck living in the USA we don't have decriminalized marijuana, or any metal - all we have is this pussy ass mainstream pop nu-metal bullshit - and all the underground hardcore bands fucking suck too.

Praise to all Sweds and people in Europe for not putting up with this pussy ass Michael Bolton metal, and trying to keep shit correctly orchestrated.

HELL YEAH!!...

GOD DAMN!!! YOU SAID IT!!

I think living in this side of the Atlantic sux a lot, very few good bands, no good festivals.

And living in this SIDE of the border its the worst.... we don't even get a good tour, the last time in flames came was during the "Colony" tour... SUX. At least we have some amazing metal bands!

Steve420 said:
You also don't have a drunken redneck as president. We have a few good bands, but a lot more shitty ones.

Good US bands:
Novembers Doom (Forum is on UM)
Abaroth (Illusion's band)
Iced Earth
The rest of the good ones broke up :(

Steve

hahahaha.. drunken redneck as president :tickled::tickled:

Somebody said something like: Bush its more dangerous when he is sober (not drunk, did i spell it right?).

Novembers Doom
Nevermore
Dream Theater
God Forbid... some good american bands.

I heard alot about those heavy taxes in Sweden, and yet I'm planning on moving there. Damn, but it's all about the metal. :D

sonOfstone said:

Like Nemuu said, marijuana is illegal in Sweden. In fact, Steve-O from Jackass was caught and arrested in Sweden for having pot there.